Friday, July 25, 2008

About Me....

Hi….
I am jus a normal guy who wants to fly with colors. Mostly I like to live in an imaginary world where I play the role of HERO who likes to fight against Justice.
Even sometimes I have imagined myself with Hero’s in action movies. But when it comes to my real life I am not that type. I am afraid of people.

My Mom use to say that I am one of the laziest guy in the world. But I have never tried too much to change. I want to have a life of my own. But I am binded with my family.
Sometimes I hate it when it disturbs or hurts my freedom. But I like my family more than anything.

I miss my Dad. I have done nothing for him. He believed in Truth, Hard work, Justice and God. It’s my time to follow those things which will lead my life in this World. I am not close to my brother n sister, still we care for each other in our own way.

I like to make friendship. At the beginning stage I will not be comfortable in sharing my thoughts with others. I will feel comfortable after becoming friends with them. I won’t leave them. Most of my friends like me. I have asked them why they like Me. Mostly the answer will be a smile.

I dreamed more about my life, career and future. But it was not as I dreamed.
Now leading my life as it takes me and I am trying to figure my life what I dreamed.
Soon I will make a way to my dream life. From my childhood I have a dream of working in Hong Kong. I will try to get it after revealing from my family binds after fulfilling their dreams. I have few friends in online. I have never met them personally but I feel happy when I share my happiness and sad with them.

Friendship n friends made my life beautiful. There are more to write about them.
I am writing this jus to figure it out myself.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I Wish all ur dreams comes true in ur life...
All the best

sprity said...

thank u posi...

All the best for ur success...

Nazrin said...

Nice blog sprity,,

I'll come here everyday :)

sprity said...

thank u Nazrin...

Feel free to browse here...

Unknown said...

nice one green lantern
more power
hope to see u one day and drink sprite, hehe

sprity said...

sure sharon....

thanks for visitnig...

Keep visiting...