Monday, July 28, 2008

AMAZING RACE ASIA Forummers

AMAZING RACE ASIA Forummers

I created an Account in Axn-Amazing race Asia to check out the photos of the participants. At the beginning I was not interested in answering or reading topics in the forum.

When TARA-2 started I founded many topic started to flood in the forum. I started reading it. I was attracted to the topic n I started answering them. Some of them help me what’s going on in the forum as I was a newbie at the moment.

I came to know that there were more fans for TARA forum in Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. I had an intention that making online friends is jus like a passing cloud.
But this forum broke it. I got lot of friends. I felt lonely becoz at that time there was no Indian forummer active at that time. I was worried whether the people from other country with different language, culture will accept Me. Actually I forgot that friendship is beyond those things.

To have more interaction I created topics in the forum and my friends and others started answering it. Whenever I receive a message from them I felt that there are people who like me too....

We discussed about our favorites, TARA and we were ready to accept more friends.
The forum started to grow with more members. Online race and birthday wishes flooded the forum.

I am unable to be online on each Sunday. It will be like missing an important thing in my life becoz I miss the forum n friends.

Nowadays I am busy with another forum which has forummers from this site too.
Online races, games, polls, chat and many things made me to be busy there.
But still I find time to post in the topic n reply to my friends.

This was the first site which brought friends from different country. There are many forummer who still sent wishes to me. I thank them and I hope there will be more forummers again soon when the new season of TARA starts.

2 comments:

Nazrin said...

Nice blog sprity! I'll always visit your blog..

Cheers

- Naz!

sprity said...

thanks nazrin...

i will be with new topics soon...

have a nice day...