Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's Going On...

One Day when I was going back to Home in train I was just thinking about my life. My thought started from the journey of my job search. I wasn’t too successful in finding a right Job for me. Disappoints welcomed me wherever I go. I was really tired of searching Job. At last I got a job but it wasn’t my dream job. I accepted to have it. Then my thought switched how I am enjoying my life. It wasn’t too good. My friends are busy with their Job. So at week ends we use to call each other and convey our regards.




I was really shocked about the mechanical life I am having right now. Lots of disappointments, no luck, no patience and no desire to move ahead to have a wonderful moments in my life. I always used to think why God is playing with me. Am I hurting anyone or disturbing someone’s life? Not at all. Then why do I suffer with lots of problem when some people hurt and cheat others and they live happily.

My father use to say don’t think about people who are rich than U, just look out the people who are not even rich like us. That’s the only one thing pulls me to move ahead. I got a better education than some people. I got a house, good food and good friends to share my problems. There are some people who don’t have these things. But some of them are really happy with their life it is because they live happily with what they have. I can be happy too then why I am not happy?

Because I think about my bad experience of my past life and dream about my future and I forgot about my present. I hope it’s not too late. I decided to enjoy my life. I got down in my station and went to my home. I am trying to figure out my happiness which I really like. I know some of them are like childish things still I want to discover those stolen moments.

(To be continued….. what’s going on)

No comments: