Friday, September 5, 2008

What’s going on --- 2

What’s going on --- 2

In my lost topic I said that I am trying to figure out my happiness which I really like. I never find myself very much comfortable in rich places.Most of my happiness is childish which I always love to do. Walking in the beach shore and playing with the waves is a wonderful thing. Rain a beautiful gift from the nature. I like to walk in the rain. After the rainy season places near my house will be flooded. I like to walk in the flood. My parents will shout at me for behaving like a kid. But these things give me more happiness.



Friendship, one of the best relation that one crosses in his life time.
We can have many friends but few will be in our heart forever. We may stay apart from them but our thoughts will be always connected with them.Chatting with them gives me more happiness. Cracking jokes and discussing about the olden days that we enjoyed in college days makes us to stay connected.


I liked my college life. Because many of my classmates like me. Bunking the classes, going to movies, Group study, Arguments really made my life wonderful. I am missing those things after my college days ended.Everyone are Busy now. It’s really hard to keep in touch with everyone.Online chats and e-mails are the boon for us.

I know I have entered into a mechanical world where lots of tension is around me. There are many ways to overcome it. One of the best ways is silence. I am silently watching and learning to face the world. I want my happiness back. I hope all my friends too. What ever is going to happen I am going to face it.


I have learnt “Never Give Up”……. Hoping for the Bright Future ahead on my way…..

3 comments:

Reevo Saulus said...

heii sprity . i am reevo_saulus from TARA forum

i found your blog through jonlover's .

how are you ?

ohya hope u can visit my blog, too

http://reevosaulus.blogspot.com

thanks !


:D

sprity said...

thank for visitng my blog...

sure i will visit ur's too...

Bonbon said...

Bravo. Yours is getting better now. Please write more often. Thumbs up.